Last Updated: Wednesday, February 15, 2017
A Unique Blend Of Enzymatic Activity Mix To Improve Digestibility Of Nutrients And Help Promote Growth
- AmphiZyme-Complex helps degrade anti-nutritional factors in diet, reduces viscosity, improves feed energy supply, improves digestibility of nutrient, improves livestock growth performance, and reduces feed cost.
- AmphiZyme-Complex helps degrade β-mannan, improve insulin secretion, improve glucose absorption and carbohydrate metabolism, improve energy utilization rate, improve the growth of insulin like growth factors (IGF-I), improve animal growth, and degrade stachyose, raffinose, and soy oligosaccharides, thus preventing flatulence.
- AmphiZyme-Complex helps degrade crude fiber in miscellaneous meal and grain, and eliminates its nutrient barrier effect, decomposes water-soluble NSP, reduces viscosity, improves nutrient absorption rate, improves additional amounts of by-product in corn processing, cottonseed meal, rape seed meal and other unconventional materials in feed, and reduces feed cost.
- AmphiZyme-Complex helps improve intestinal microbial components, improves the digestive function of young and old-age animals, reduces the effects from stress reactions, maintains animal health, and improves animal growth performance.
- AmphiZyme-Complex helps reduce the effects of anti-nutritional factors, reduces quality instability resulting from feedstuff variation, ensures stable product quality, reduce complaint, and ensures stability of premix and concentrated feed performance.
- AmphiZyme-Complex is a high-enzyme activity enzyme mix. It is a feed additive mainly used for animals and poultry. It helps degrade anti-nutritional factors in diet and reduce viscosity. AmphiZyme-Complex improves feed energy supply, improves digestibility of nutrients, improves livestock growth performance, and reduces feed cost.
- AmphiZyme-Complex helps in improving the performance of broilers, increasing average weight and preventing digestive problems.
Directions For Use
- Administer at the rate of 100 grams/ton of feed.
Each 1 Kilogram contains:
Xylinase, Cellulase, Beta-Glucanase, Pectinase, Amylase, Protease, Lipase, Phytase, Galatosidases and Mannanase.