Last Updated: Wednesday, February 15, 2017
A High Concentration Water-Soluble Solution (A Highly Specific And Powerful Toxin Binder)
- AmPhiToxgone helps offset and neutralize all known mycotoxins and helps stimulate the immune system and the atrophied reproductive organs.
- It also helps increase and improve metabolic activity and conception rates.
- It aids in the prevention of pathogenic gram-negative bacterial infections and helps improve overall production.
- It aids in the elevation of blood protein and antibody levels.
- AmPhiToxgone's unique ingredients help in the process of toxin-binding and also aid in neutralizing the harmful effects of pathogens in drinking water.
- AmPhiToxgone works synergistically to aid the effects of antibiotics, premixes, coccidiostate, and any other feed additives.
- AmPhiToxgone, as a powerful toxin-binder, helps in the prevention of the following: Aflatoxicosis; pathogen population; multiple mycotoxisis, Ochratoxicosis; fungal contamination; stress on the liver; immune stress; and ill effects of pesticide residue and pathogens in drinking water.
- Reduces pH of gut and feed to combat the growth of harmful pathogens and promote the growth of normal gut flora.
- Aids in the elevation of survival rates and growth and improves performance and production.
Directions For Use
For oral administration.
- To be added to the poultry at the rate of 5 ml / 10 liters of drinking water for a period of three to seven days.
Each 1 Liter contains:
Sorbic Acid, Aspartic Acid, Formic Acid, Citric Acid, Lactic Acid, Malic Acid, Tartaric Acid, Acorbic Acid, Phosphoric Acid, Potassium Citrate, Calcium Lactate, Disodium Edta, Copper Penta Sulphate, and other proprietary ingredients, including Mananologosacharide, Beta Glucan, and other patented mix.