Last Updated: Wednesday, February 15, 2017
A Potent Broad-Spectrum Versatile Anti-Toxin
A high-concentration Anti-Mycotoxin solution that contains: Anti-Ochratoxins, Anti-Aflatoxins, Anti-Trichothecens, Anti-Zearalenones, Anti-Fumonisins, Anti-Ctrinins, and Anti-Patulins.
- AmphiOcrex is a unique balanced formula that combats toxins three different ways: through a specific balanced blend of organic acids, a micronized enzyme combination, and micro-coated biological strains that act synergistically to rid toxins.
- AmphiOcrex offsets and neutralizes all known mycotoxins. In addition, AmphiOcrex aids in binding and deactivating other toxins biologically and enzymatically.
- AmphiOcrex eliminates all kinds of toxins, whether externally ingested through feed or produced internally of renal or hepatic in origin.
- AmphiOcrex helps maintain an optimal PH of the GI tract, aiding in inhibiting the breeding of pathogenic bacteria and mold, prompting healthy epithelial cells of the gut wall and strengthening its ability and activity to combat harmful pathogens.
- AmphiOcrex helps effectively in preventing and improving diarrhea though its action in maintaining the balance between gastrointestinal tract flora and antibiotics.
- AmphiOcrex also contains materials that help in elevating blood protein and antibody levels, improving performance and production through the increased FCR.
- AmphiOcrex offers synergistic effects of its ingredients such as MOS and Papain to better utilize the feed and help improve overall production.
- AmphiOcrex can be used in the prevention and combating of the following: aflatoxicosis; multiple mycotoxicosis (T2, citrinin, zeorelenone, etc.); ochratoxicosis; fungal contamination; liver stress conditions; immune stress and deficiency conditions; and ill effects of pesticide residue.
- AmphiOcrex can be used as an alternative to antibiotics, coccidiostats, and any other feed additives and growth-promoting medications, and in the prevention of pathogenic bacterial infection.
Directions For Use
- To be added at the rate of 1 ml / 2 liters of drinking water for a period of three to seven days.
- Shake well before use.
*Each 1 Liter contains:
Citric Acid, Phosphoric Acid, Malic Acid, Tartaric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Propylene Glycol, Aspartic Acid, Lactic Acid, Calcium Lactate, Papain, Dried Bacillus Subtilis Fermentation Extract Sodium Citrate, Potassium Citrate, Sodium Potassium Tartrate, Vitamin E, (DL Alpha tocopherol Acetate), Saccharomyces Cerevisiae, Selenium as Sodium Selenite, Deionized Water, and other proprietary ingredients, including distilled monoglyceride, Polysorbate 80, MOS, Estrase, Epioxidase, and other patented mix.