Last Updated: Wednesday, February 15, 2017
Potent Lipotropic Weight-Gain Factor (High Concentration Water-Soluble Solution)
- AmPhiGoutgone is a combination of compounds aimed at optimizing liver, kidney, and heart functions by aiding in correcting and reversing fat deposits. Free fatty acids are partly metabolized in the liver to form triglyceride, which may be stored in the hepatocytes, causing fatty liver when an imbalance exists among uptake, synthesis, export, and oxidation of fatty acids.
- AmphiGoutgone includes Carnatine, Methionine, Betaine, Choline, L-Lysine and vitamins, which are key components involved in these processes that help increase the influx of free fatty acids to the liver, free fatty acid oxidation, the hepatic secretion of triglyceride, and lipid peroxidation. Sorbitol acts as an osmotic laxative, aiding in the elimination of toxic products from the gastrointestinal tract. B Complex and Potassium Citrates help improve the conversion of feed and aid in eliminating stress in birds due to transportation and overcrowding, thus minimizing loss.
- AmPhiGoutgone is a dietetic liquid supplement formulated to help in correcting fatty liver conditions and aid in preventing liver dysfunctions and digestive disturbances as a result of ingesting high-oil and fat-content feed.
- AmPhiGoutgone helps maintaining growth, FCR, egg-production, hatchability, and viability of birds.
- AmPhiGoutgone aids in appetite stimulation and as a hepato-renal tonic and rejuvenator.
- AmPhiGoutgone helps reduce mortality as a result of gout and ascites.
Directions For Use
For oral administration
- To be added to the poultry at the rate of 1-2 ml / 1 liter of drinking water for a period of five days.
*Each 1 Liter contains:
Carnatine, Methionine, Betaine, Choline (Choline chloride), Sorbitol, Niacin, Vitamin E, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2, L-Lysine, Vitamin C 100%, Potassium Citrate and other patented proprietary mix.