Last Updated: Wednesday, February 15, 2017
A Unique Potent Nutritional Immune Support With A Patented Form Of Chelated Minerals, Amino Acids, And Vitamins
- AmPhImmune is a nutritional supplement that helps compensate for nutritional deficiencies by supplying essential amino acids, important vitamins, and trace elements.
- Amphimunne is readily absorbed by animals and birds through a unique balanced formulation utilizing chelated forms of amino acids and the highest grades of Vitamins (including Vitamin C), minerals and trace elements.
- AmPhImmune helps boost the immune system by supplying essential amino acids for protein necessary for the immune response.
- Helps in the prevention of uneven flock weight, leg weakness, summer stress, and production fluctuation.
- Helps decrease mortality rate of the flocks.
- Helps compensate for loss of nutrients, especially during summer months.
- Helps improve the following:
- - Stressful conditions such as vaccinations and treatment of diseases.
- - Immune system functions.
- - Feed intake, growth & FCR.
- - Size, production, and quality of eggs.
- - Semen quality (male breeders).
- - Fertility and hatchability (female breeders).
- - Carcass quality.
Directions For Use
For oral administration
- To be added to the broilers at the rate of 1 ml / 1 liter of drinking water.
- To be added to the layers at the rate of 2 ml / 1 liter of drinking water for a period of five days.
*Each 1 Liter contains:
L - Lysine, L - Threonine, DL - Methionine, L - Tryptophan, Citric Acid, Lactic Acid, Zinc (Chelated Glycine), Copper (Chelated Glycine), Vitamin C, and other proprietary ingredients, including Beta Glucan and other patented mix.