Last Updated: Wednesday, February 15, 2017
A Water-Soluble Source Of Electrolytes And Chelated Minerals For Poultry
- AmPhiElec PWR is a water-soluble electrolyte concentrate that is easily used with drinking water for poultry.
- AmPhiElec PWR is a balanced mix of electrolytes that helps in both the prevention of dehydration and in reversing its effects in poultry.
- AmPhiElec PWR, with its content of essential trace elements in chelated form, aids in maintaining and/or restoring the physiological levels of electrolytes needed by animal cells to perform their normal biological functions.
- AmPhiElec PWR contains essential chelated amino acids that are necessary for a healthy immune system by aiding in the processes of activation of lymphocytes, NK cells, and Macrophages.
- AmPhiElec PWR also helps in the prevention of amino acids deficiency in birds, and accordingly, helps promote a healthy immune system that fights infectious disease through the production of antibodies, cytokines, and other cytotoxic substances.
- AmPhiElec PWR is a useful aid in relieving stress and a bird's fatigue after vaccination.
- AmPhiElec PWR helps in all immuno-suppressive disease such as: Gumboro, reticuloendotheliosis, reo and other infectious diseases.
- AmPhiElec PWR also aids in cases of anemia, avian leukosis, mycotoxicosis, and other various acute and pre-acute diseases, such as avian flu.
- AmPh1i-Elec PWR is beneficial in relieving stressful conditions such as heat stress, overcrowding, and transportation, during and after molting.
- AmPhiElec PWR is a good source of minerals that help during the peak of egg production.
Directions For Use
- Add 500-700 grams of AmPhiElec PWR for each 1,000 liters of drinking water for five days.
Each 1 kg contains:
Potassium Bicarbonate, Calcium Acetate, Sodium Diacetate, Sodium Acetate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Copper Chelate*, Manganous Chelate*, Zinc Chelate* and other patented mix using Glycine as a Chelating Agent.