Last Updated: Wednesday, February 15, 2017
A Potent Anti-Viral And A Synergistic Combination Of Immune System Enhancers (High Concentration Water-Soluble Solution)
- AmPhiFluEx is a unique combination of the most advanced feed additive in the market in the form of water-soluble powder.
- AmPhiFluEx contains a well-balanced formula of Pidotimod, Calcium Carbasalate, Taurine, GABA (γ aminobutyric acid), and Methionine-Chelated Zinc. In addition to that, AmPhiFluEx contains a combination of the most important vitamins such as Vitamin B6, Vitamin E, and other microelements to help as combat stress during disease, post-vaccination, and other stressful conditions. Pidotimod is an immune system enhancer that promotes the production of interferon and antibodies, which in turn, help combat viral infection. Other ingredients in AmPhiFluEx work synergistically to help improve the animal's appetite and capacity-increasing production and improving the physiological functions for faster recovery from illness.
- AmphiFluEx helps the animal in improving tolerance for symptoms associated with viral and bacterial infections.
- AmphiFluEx helps in the processes of excreting urea through the kidney.
- AmphiFluEx helps through improving physiological function to aid in neutralizing endotoxins and inhibit the endogenous inflammatory mediators (a-TNF), thus assisting sick animals survive severe sepsis and multiple-organ dysfunction.
- AmphiFluEx shows synergistic effects, improving the efficacy of antibiotics. Complements microelement and vitamins, anti-stress.
- AmphiFluEx can be used before and after vaccinations to promote the production of antibodies and maintain the animal's well-being.
- AmphiFluEx can be used as the prevention and adjunctive supplement during viral disease, especially immunosuppressive disease such as ND, IB, IBD, and proventriculitis of poultry.
- AmphiFluEx provides excellent support in stressful conditions such as long-distance transportation, sudden change in weather, and high temperature, during symptoms of growth and development retardation, weakened resistance against disease and infections, and loss of appetite and weakness.
- AmphiFluEx can be given either alone or in combination with chemical or antibiotics, as recommended in severe cases.
Directions For Use
For oral administration with drinking water or with the feed.
- As a supplement during disease:
100g to 150L of drinking water or 100kg of feed for five to seven days of continuous use.
- For prevention of disease:
100g to 200L of drinking water or 150kg of feed for five to seven days of continuous use.
Each 1 kg contains:
Vitamin B6, Lysine, Vitamin A, Methionine, Vitamin E, Zinc Chloride and other proprietary patented mix of Taurine, Carbasalate Calcium, Pidotimod and GABA.