Last Updated: Monday, February 14, 2022
A SYNERGISTIC MIX OF IMMUNE ENHANCERS TO COMBAT VIRAL INFECTIONS
Vitamin A (Vitamin A acetate), Vitamin E (DL-alpha tocopherol acetate), Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Vitamin C 100%, Biotin, Taurine, L-Tryptophan, L-Threonine, L-Lysine, DL-Methionine, Zinc Chelated Glycine, Gama Amino Butyric Acid, Copper Chelated Glycine, Pidotimod (PDMD), Carbasalate Calcium, Echinacea Extract, Astragalus Extract, Oregano Extract, Rosemary extract, Xylo-oligosaccharides, Fructo-oligosaccharides, Xylitol, Sodium Chloride, Lectin (From Mushroom) and N. Acetylcysteine.
- Amphi-FluNate® is a unique product specifically designed to guard against and help combat viral infectious diseases in both poultry and livestock. This characteristic feature is based upon combining multiple specific components with antiviral properties in addition to well-known immune boosting components. Amphi-FluNate® ingredients have both documented powerful antiviral properties utilizing different mechanisms of actions in addition to their specific immno-stimulant properties as well.
- Amphi-FluNate® ingredients act synergistically to provide a powerful and broad-spectrum antiviral action for both prophylactic and curative purposes. Amphi-FluNate® Ingredients with antiviral properties include Vitamin C, Mushroom Lectins, Echinacea extract, Pidotimod, Astragalus, Turine and Oregano. Amphi-FluNate® Ingredients with immno-stimulant properties include Pidotimod, Astragalus, Vitamin A, Vitamin B6, Biotin (Vitamin B7), Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Taurine, Amino acids (L-Tryptophan, L-Threonine, L-Lysine and DL-Methionine).
- Amphi-FluNate® contains Anti-Inflammatory, Anti-pyretic and Analgesic Calcium Carbasalate to help relief infection-related stress and therefore improve immunity and help rapid cure.
- Amphi-FluNate® is highly required to guard against and help as an adjuvant with anti-viral therapies in a wide range of viral infectious diseases in both poultry and livestock such as avian influenza, avian infectious bronchitis, avian laryngo-tracheitis viral disease, Newcastle viral disease, Foot-and-Mouth Disease, Classical Swine Fever, African Swine Fever, Sheep pox , Goat pox, Blue tongue and many others.
- Amphi-FluNate® can be used before and after vaccinations to promote the production of antibodies and maintain the animal's well-being.
- Amphi-FluNate® can be used as in prevention and as adjunctive supplement during viral disease, especially immunosuppressive disease such as ND, IB, IBD, and proventriculitis of poultry.
- Amphi-FluNate® provides excellent support in stressful conditions such as long-distance transportation, sudden change in weather, and high temperature, during symptoms of growth and development retardation, weakened resistance against disease and infections, and loss of appetite and weakness.
- Amphi-FluNate® can be given either alone or in combination with chemical or antibiotics, as recommended in severe cases.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- For oral administration with drinking water or with the feed
- As a supplement during disease: 100gm to 150 lit of drinking water or 150 kg of feed, 5~7days of continuous use
- For prevention of disease: 100gm to 200 lit of drinking water or 200 kg of feed, 5~7days of continuous use
- Store in a cool, dry area
- Avoid freezing or exposure to heat or humidity
- Keep container closed when not in use